After weeks of 110-115 degree temperatures, it’s a delightful 75 degrees and raining here in the Arizona desert. Need I say more?
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
- Exploring RV Living - Is It Expensive?
- Swamp Cooling In The Desert
- Old School Meets High Tech - BioLite CampStove Charges As It Cooks
- Caution: Email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) Not Always Blind
- Exploring RV Living - What's In A Name?
- Exploring RV Living - Home Is Where I Park It
- Exploring RV Living - Introduction
- Pantry Purge (fifty pounds of crap)