After weeks of 110-115 degree temperatures, it’s a delightful 75 degrees and raining here in the Arizona desert. Need I say more?
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
- Exploring RV Living - Is It Expensive?
- Exploring RV Living - Introduction
- Swamp Cooling In The Desert
- Minimalist Living And Subscriptions
- Exploring RV Living - Environmental Considerations
- Goodbye Google, Hello DuckDuckGo!
- Exploring RV Living - Supporting Your Lifestyle
- Me And My RV - New York Times RVing Article