Back in December I shared some photos of a recent lunar eclipse. This evening I got to witness an annular eclipse of the sun. While I was situated too far south to observe the “ring of fire,” I did enjoy a nice “crescent sun.” Please enjoy these photos I captured of the event (click thumbnail to enlarge):
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
- Exploring RV Living - Is It Expensive?
- Exploring RV Living - Home Is Where I Park It
- Exploring RV Living - What's In A Name?
- Internet Grocery Shopping Experiment - Groceries Express Fail
- Exploring RV Living - Introduction
- Caution: Email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) Not Always Blind
- Old School Meets High Tech - BioLite CampStove Charges As It Cooks
- Swamp Cooling In The Desert
- Why isn't social nudity thriving?