Gip over at So Much More Life invited me to do a guest post this past Friday. I wrote about single purpose, multi-function, and multi-tasking items. A few commenters thought my use of a smartphone as an example wasn’t the best choice, and in retrospect, they might be right. If you haven’t seen the post yet, or haven’t kept up with the comments, go read it now, and please add your own comments too.
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
- Afterburn Radio is back!
- I miss the old blogosphere -- we've gained a lot, but we've also lost something
- Why isn't social nudity thriving?
- Beatles' 50th Anniversary Broadcast on Afterburn Radio
- Jean Shepherd Christmas Marathon
- Conjunction of Moon and Venus
- Exploring RV Living - Supporting Your Lifestyle
- Desert Rain
- Old School Meets High Tech - BioLite CampStove Charges As It Cooks
- Exploring RV Living - Is It Expensive?