While you’re waiting for this evening’s special Beatles’ Anniversary show on television (7 or 8 pm on CBS, check your local listings) or for those of you who just don’t “do” TV, give a listen to my all-day, all-Beatles broadcast on http://afterburn.caster.fm – I’ll be pulling from the entire Beatles discography; not just the hits, but rare, obscure, and deep tracks too. Over ten hours of nothing but awesome Beatles music. Give it a listen.
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
Buy me a coffee?
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
Join 1,045 other subscribers
Read me on Medium!
- Best holiday music...
- New Jean Shepherd Shows
- Remembering Jean Shepherd K2ORS/SK
- Spider Haiku
- Welcome and Welcome Back - Long Time No Blog
- Afterburn Radio is back!
- I miss the old blogosphere -- we've gained a lot, but we've also lost something
- Why isn't social nudity thriving?
- Beatles' 50th Anniversary Broadcast on Afterburn Radio
- Jean Shepherd Christmas Marathon
Just so you know, the afterburn page declined to post my comment. Anyway, good selection of Beatles music.
It sounds good. I like the streaming fidelity. I’m boondocking in FL right now and don’t have a lot of bandwidth (hope to get that changed and move to Mllennicom very shortly. Then I’ll be able to stream more stuff. But, seriously, it sounds great and Go Beatles! It’s hard to believe it’s been 50 years. I remember watching that Ed Sullivan show when I was 18 years old. Sheesh!
I don’t know if the first comment I made will show up or not, just delete this one if the other shows up.
Sounds Great! I impressed with the fidelity of the stream. I’m boondocking in FL right now and have limited bandwidth on my wireless service, but plan to change that soon with the addition of a Milennicom account. But, it really sounds great. I remember seeing that Ed Sullivan Show 50 years ago, I was 18 years old at the time, Freshman in college. Go Beatles.