After weeks of 110-115 degree temperatures, it’s a delightful 75 degrees and raining here in the Arizona desert. Need I say more?
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
- Afterburn Radio is back!
- I miss the old blogosphere -- we've gained a lot, but we've also lost something
- Why isn't social nudity thriving?
- Beatles' 50th Anniversary Broadcast on Afterburn Radio
- Jean Shepherd Christmas Marathon
- Conjunction of Moon and Venus
- Exploring RV Living - Supporting Your Lifestyle
- Desert Rain
- Old School Meets High Tech - BioLite CampStove Charges As It Cooks
- Exploring RV Living - Is It Expensive?