Back in December I shared some photos of a recent lunar eclipse. This evening I got to witness an annular eclipse of the sun. While I was situated too far south to observe the “ring of fire,” I did enjoy a nice “crescent sun.” Please enjoy these photos I captured of the event (click thumbnail to enlarge):
- Hi, I'm Mike. My house has wheels.
- What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed? --Michelangelo
- Afterburn Radio is back!
- I miss the old blogosphere -- we've gained a lot, but we've also lost something
- Why isn't social nudity thriving?
- Beatles' 50th Anniversary Broadcast on Afterburn Radio
- Jean Shepherd Christmas Marathon
- Conjunction of Moon and Venus
- Exploring RV Living - Supporting Your Lifestyle
- Desert Rain
- Old School Meets High Tech - BioLite CampStove Charges As It Cooks
- Exploring RV Living - Is It Expensive?